RSS

How it rained on me


I still remember
That scary day
When I chose that uneven way
I knew I could do it
I knew I should
I needed not worry about anything
If besides me
Always you stood
I knew it could ruin my life
But not at all was i scared
To do that was necessary for me
For I wanted to prove
That I actually cared
But as the time to do it came
And i was to make that final decision
Unexpectedly, somehow, someway
It ended up in a huge confusion
Never knew that on me
Something would cast such a severe blight
For I didnt know if that right turn
Was wrong or was it actually right.
Now I thought that I was wrong
And i felt really shocked and scared
I forgot all the words I uttered
I forgot all the promises I made
I knew I was selfish
And should definitely be doubted
You're not sincere
You're not genuine
Over me
The raged sky shouted
But later again
My opinion changed
As i walked through the busy road
All the way back to my abode
With heavily burdened heart
On the street i strode
I felt too numb
I began to cry
Because to you I didnt want to lie
And then suddenly it started to rain
I kept on slouching
And crying in pain
And everyone else in that rain
Being drenched I could see
But i very well remember
How on that cursed day
It rained on me

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment