RSS

All This would Not Have Happened so fast


I'd never have given it a start
If I knew the things had to fall apart
I'd never have let this at all begin
If I knew of the harsh pain within
Those times were good
They were too great
That talking to you
And sleeping late
When I loved your every single word
Both, the ones I listened and left unheard
I wish it wouldn't have gone too wrong
Or He'd have made me a little strong
To stand those blows He gave me hard
When He took me me away off your guard
I wasnt too brave, I wasnt too bold
To see everyone turn so cold
I wish some spell someone could cast
And make that all for longer last
That I could get my feet
back on the land so vast
That all this would not have happened so fast.....

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment